CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

When Your Children Make You Proud!

 I am just so proud of my boys that I have to share! :) Both boys were playing out front and came and asked for a bag or bin to put leaves in. What leaves? We really don't have any trees in the front that are dropping leaves right now. I looked outside and saw that they had piled up all the elderly neighbors leaves and wanted to carry them all to our compost pile. :D So proud of my boys for thinking about others!
Wish I would had taken pictures of them hard at work!
Here is a picture just for fun!

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a cute picture and what a proud mama you must be. It sure does this mama's heart good when I see my kids being others-centered. It is really something I've been praying for them. Heck, it's a good prayer for me, too :)