CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Haven Monday

I have decided to try Crystal's Making You Home a Haven Monday Go on over to her Blog to see more!

1) Refresh Your Spirit (5 minutes)

Three things I am thankful for:
1. Our home, although we don't own it and it is small, I love that we have a big garden and it is still cheeper than most housing around here!
2. My family. My parents and in-laws for helping us through our hard times! My silly kids and working husband.
3. My true friends who are there when I need them.

2) Take Time to Plan (5 minutes)

My to do list:
1. Laundry room. I need to make room for the dog crates. The 4th is coming and and our dog need a safe place to be quiet.
2. Livingroom clean and vacuumed
3. All dishes done and put away

Dinner tonight: Spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad
(the meat is thawing right now)

Before and after pics of the laundry room to come later!

No comments: